Thursday 17 October 2013

Synopsis

In our weekly group sessions we've been discussing each others ideas and developing our thoughts as a group. This has been a great way to get feedback on my ideas and talk things out with both tutors and my peers. When talking about my idea it brought up that that less could be more in terms of photographs, by giving the audience less information I would perhaps make my ideas more clear. It was also said that if my idea was to portray the character as having no time outside of work I wouldn't include images of him doing things outside of work Eg, eating, watching TV as this goes against the message I'm trying to convey.

I've scrapped the idea of following someone in the workplace. I think my images will work best if I create them from the start the finish, this way I can control everything in the image and in turn control the message that the audience gets. I've got a few shoots planned this week to work toward my final set of images, after completing the cropping exercise in our other sessions I'm really eager to get out and shoot! 


No comments:

Post a Comment