Thursday 10 October 2013

Initial Images







These were my initial images that I took towards the start of the project. These were taken when I was focusing on my 'A day in the life' idea and although I've not chosen to take the whole idea forward I feel I can pick on key elements from the above images and adapt them to my new idea. It really helped to start shooting early, this sparked some ideas for me and has led me to draw up plans for my next set of images.

I'm going to focus more on the workplace now as this was the idea I decided upon after my presentation. Although I'm not 100% sure on my full extent of my idea I know that I want to show someones daily work routine that's very mundane and boring. So I know I want the start image to be an alarm clock, waking them up ready for work. The other images will be them clocking into work, doing there work, clocking out, going home, getting into bed and then starting the day over. The drive behind my ideas is repetition. I want it to come across in my images that the person has the same daily routine which isn't really exciting at all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment